Our values are to take strong care of our customers in terms of their demands and choices.
Tools N Tools UK is a UK based registered company in Birmingham which deals in Jewelry, Optical, Watch, Clock, Aquarium, Surgical, Dental, Beauty and Veterinary hand tools with sublime Quality. We are bit unique in the sense that we have our own designers who design new products every now and then according to the demand. And, those products you won’t and can’t find anywhere else in the market. We can also arrange any sort of product according to your needs and requirements. We are fairly a new business with almost 20,000 end users across the globe with the excellent feedback. This is just because we don’t and can’t compromise on quality. Our prices are competitive as we import our products directly from manufacturers in large quantities and most importantly customer satisfaction is guaranteed. We ship all over the world and combined shipping is also available. For Wholesale prices please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Our Prices are fixed and set out in our website (https://www.toolsntoolsuk.co.uk). We confirms this that prices shown on this website are accurate. However, occasionally by not updating prices are mispriced. Sometimes we issue sale prices.
1 Payments can be made by methods provided for you on toolsntoolsuk.co.uk website and you must be over 18 to make any payment.
2 All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current UK rate.
3 Acknowledging your Order
1 Following your confirmation of your order, we will send you an email to acknowledge your order. Please note this email is not a confirmation or acceptance of your order.
2 If during processing we discover for any unforeseen reason that we cannot complete your order we will cancel the order and email you explaining why (for instance, a stock shortage, inability to obtain payment, or the identification of a pricing, product or product description fault).
3 Once your order is accepted and the contract concluded when the product ordered is dispatched.
4 Return & Refund Policy
1 Any customer could return the product within 30 days. The product/goods should be unused in its original packing.
2 Anyone will have either replacement/exchange or refund options ( if product is returned unused in its original packing within 30 days )
3 Buyer will be responsible for all return postage costs unless the product is damaged or not as described.
4 Toolsntools will refund complete price of the product, but the postage and shipping cost will be on buyer side.
5 Cancellation Policy
1 We process all orders within 1 working day. You may cancel your order anytime within anytime of the same day or before dispatching/Shipping to your address, otherwise it will be too late. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
2 To can your order you must notify us by telephone, email, or in writing.
3 If you receive any item that you did not order, please notify us on ASAP (As Soon As Possible) basis.
4 If order is cancelled after 1 working day and the order is shipped to buyer address, then buyer will bear the shipping and postage cost in case of cancellation.
• Tools N Tools UK wishes to demonstrate an open disclosure policy. We wish to build your trust and confidence in our company on the Internet by promoting fair information practices. As part of our ongoing commitment to your privacy, we disclose details about our use of the data that we gather within this website.
• Privacy Statement Notification This Privacy Statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website (www.toolsntoolsuk.co.uk) and notifies you about:
• The personal data that is collected from you through the website
• Who is collecting the information
• How the information is used
• With whom the information may be shared
• Choices available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
• The security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
• Information Collected As a valued customer, we ask you to provide us with personal information such as your name, email address and phone number. We also ask you to choose a password and some memorable information in order to access some of our services. We need your email address in order to send you confirmation orders. As a customer, you can elect to receive email newsletters from us detailing new features and special offers. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time using the link at the bottom of the email. We need your phone number if we need to return your calls or contact you urgently (for example, to confirm order details). We ask you where you heard about us and use this information to analyze the effectiveness of our marketing activities. We log domain names and IP addresses for our internal site traffic statistics. Newsletter & Mailings Policy By default, when you enter your user details for trading, the option asking if you would like to receive our newsletters is turned off. If you opt to receive our newsletters, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
• Security Our payment gateway provider Encryption technology to protect personal payment information and also validates information with sophisticated algorithms to detect questionable data. Tools N Tools UK Limited do not store credit or debit card details. Credit and debit card details are taken by our secure 3rd party payment gateway provider. The provider passes your card details to our bank for authorisation of the transaction and for payment.
• Sharing Of Information Gathered Neither Tools N Tools UK Limited nor our secure 3rd party payment gateway provider share, disseminate or sell any personal information to other 3rd parties. If you have questions or concerns please contact us email@example.com