JEWELRY & METAL SMITH HAMMERS
14 UNIQUE SHAPES & SIZES
Brand new unused professional quality product.
A Set of 7 miniature hammers for Jewelry Metal Working.
A set of seven different hammers used for Forming, Embossing,
Raising, Planishing and for Texturing.
These are truly a remarkable family of designing hammers at a fair price.
Hammers are very well made with fine and highly polished heads and
dark hardwood handles that allow for a true feel of the work being performed.
Set includes a Wooden Stand for the 7 styles of hammers to hold in an organized and
easily accessible method on any work space or bench.
Packaged un assembled, put together in seconds.
Buy with confidence, 30 days money back Guarantee.
Delivered with Signed for Royal Mail (2-3 days).
Please ask if there are any questions.
Set of 7 Miniature Hammers: Each one Unique Shape & Size
Hammers Overall Length: 9-1/4” – 238 mm
Handles: Dark Hardwood
– TEXTURE & FLAT DESIGN HAMMER: Designer Hammer, Head Length 72 mm
with Face Diameters of 18.5 mm One Face has a Cross-Hatch Texture Design
and the other a Flat Surface, can be used for Planishing.
– PLANISHING HAMMER: Head length of 63 mm 13 mm Head Diameter,
(Flat Face & Bowed -Domed Face).
– EMBOSSING HAMMER: Head length of 65 mm and 3.5 mm and
4.5 mm face diameters.
– EMBOSSING HAMMER: Head length of 65 mm and 7 mm and
9 mm face diameters.
– WIDE RAISING HAMMER: Head length of 65 mm and face dimensions –
4 x 13 mm and 6 x 13.5 mm.
– NARROW RAISING HAMMER: Head length of 66 mm and face dimensions –
3 x 13 mm & 4 x 14 mm.
– SHARP DESIGNER HAMMER: Head length of 73 mm and face diameters of
2 x 14.5 mm and 3 x 14.5 mm
PLEASE NOTE: All sizes are approximate. Also these are quality hammers not like other cheap alternatives in the market